1. It is Tuesday, right?
2. I have been working a 1/2 shift this week at the school. It's nice to be back to work but each time I leave the house, I have a min-panic attack. I think I will get used to working and leaving my kids, but I'm not sure. Steve is staying home with them from 8am-12pm and then he goes to work. It's not like I am leaving them with a sitter, but I still don't like leaving them.
3. Speaking of leaving. On Sunday I leave for Baltimore. For. Six. Days. That might cause a major panic attack instead of a mini. I don't even want to think about it.
4. We had a very successful trip to KS. The trip was complete with tree swings, wildlife zoos, fishing, swimming, hot wheels tracks, aunts, uncles, cousins, second cousins, third cousins, great aunts, great uncles, great grandma, tree climbing, fort decorating, ice cream eating, fireworks shooting and lots and lots of driving. Thanks to all of our KS/MO family for having us.
5. We came home to 76 degree weather from the 100 KS heat. I love CO!
6. We only have a few things left on our Silva Summer List. Two of those are "amusement" parks. I am not sure how we are going to fit in a trip to Water World and a trip to Elitch's yet this summer. Do you suppose that sprinklers in the back yard and an outdoor fort would suffice?
7. On Sunday we went to the Denver Nature and Science Museum. The Pirate's exhibit was amazing. However, the coolest thing I saw was the guy that plays "Jason Quartermaine" on General Hospital. I DVR this show every day but only watch about every 5th episode in fast forward. It's my break from reality for 10 minutes a week. I must say, that guy is easy to spot in a crowd. However, I don't think anyone else at the museum that day watched the show because no one gave him a second glance.
8. Baseball season is almost over. Thank goodness. I don't think the boys will be playing baseball next summer. They don't love it enough for me to sit through 3 practices and two games each week.
9. Today Colin and Cam had their first golf lesson. I'm pretty sure they do love golf. Colin wants me to buy him golf clubs to go with his football gear, his soccer gear, his BMX gear, his baseball gear and his desire for a skateboard so that he can have skateboard gear. Pick a sport kid. Pick a sport.
10. School starts August 18. Eeek!