Friday, June 21, 2013

Questions??

These are the questions bouncing around in my head today. If you have any great answers, feel free to share! I'd love to hear them!

1. Why do so many people around here drive UNDER the speed limit?

2. When is my dog going to stop shedding her winter coat in globs?

3. What must be going through my 9 year olds emotional brain that he has worn his "last day of school" shirts from the last three years over the last three days this week?

4. Why can't I come up with a video game idea like mine craft or a mutli-million dollar create your own stuffed animal idea? So simple yet so lucrative.

5. How can it already be 80% humidity at 8am?

6. What is the fascination that children have with eating meals on the couch?

7. How come neither of my children are inclined to really want to play in traditional sports?

8. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? (Just wanted to make sure you were still reading.....)

9. Why do you have to be so old to realize how great you had it when you were young?

10. Who says minivans aren't cool? I drive mine like a sports car so therefor, it must be cool. (Refer back to question #1.)

2 comments:

  1. Life was much simpler (easier) when you were growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed mom. Very much agreed.

    ReplyDelete