Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Where in the world is Traci Silva?

Well, working, of course. The good thing is I really love my job. i love the people I work with and the people I work for. Now how many people can say they love their job?

Steve and I have been juggling schedules, kids, house chores, cooking....it's been a fine ballet of events.

Oh, and Steve bought a new truck. I must say, he deserved it. He has not had a new car since before Colin was born. He sold his beloved Durango back then so that we could buy a mini van. What a family guy. His Jeep was falling apart and I was scared to drive it 1 mile to work.

I must, say, he seems pretty smitten with the new truck.

Summer is winding down and school is winding up. It seems that we float from one thing to another. I really enjoyed this summer. The time spent with family and friends...those are the things that great memories are made of.

I have to go to work now so I will write more later. Don't feel sorry for me. Remember, I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment