Thursday, January 21, 2010

Here I Am

Well, it's been awhile my blogging friends. The basement is almost completed so I decided that we needed to paint the entire upstairs. That took awhile. Combine that with some cold weather and a few colds and you have one procrastinating woman.

Let's see what has happened around here the last few weeks. Cam has had a lot of questions about God and heaven. He has asked a lot about who he will see in heaven and what he will do in heaven. It always brings tears to my eyes when my kids talk about this. The thought of losing them makes me so sad and the thought of them going to heaven makes me so happy. Very deep thoughts for a Tuesday morning.

Colin continues to be a Lego maniac. He has started saving up $55 for Lego Mind storm kit. I am not sure that it is going to do what he thinks it is going to do but the kid has a goal. He has also decided that he wants another cat for himself. A cat that he can actually pet. Hmm, he might be onto something.

Well, gotta go pick up kids from school. That was a refreshing 5 minutes to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment