Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Today was busy. VBS from 9-2pm. While the kids were there, I had two meetings. Speech appointment for Cam at 2:45pm. Dental appointment for Cam at 4:00pm. Cam's t-ball pix at 6:30pm. Cam's t-ball game at 7:15pm. When does summer start?

2. I am enjoying this summer like it's the last summer I'll ever have. I know it isn't but there is still so much I (we) want to do and not much time left. (In my opinion.) What can I say, I love my kids. Yes, they drive me up the wall sometimes but I really enjoy being with them.

3. I am soooo looking forward to going to KS next week. We will get to see my family and Steve's family. Making the rounds to see all the cousins and the boys are stoked!

4. "Scooby the Wonder Dog" came for a visit this weekend. In less than 1 day, she managed to steal two bones from the neighbor's dog, dig up a vegetable bed and crush some of my newly planted flowers. We now call her "Scooby the Destroyer".

5. The boys are in their first VBS camp this summer. So far, two days down and they are loving it. Cam sings all of the songs every evening. I think Colin is just having a good time with his friends. He does not talk much about the actual camp even with my prodding. Cam, however, is full of stories.

6. I have a gaping hole in my wrist where I had a mole removed yesterday. The sight of it seriously grosses me out. I think I have discovered that I am okay with injuries to other people, just not to myself.

7. I just saw an old man walk by with his dog. Said dog pooped in our front yard. Yep, you guessed it, said old man did not pick up the poop. Now I think I am more grossed out by someone else's dog poop than then gaping hole in my wrist.

8. Steve is biking from the Home Depot tomorrow to work. Do you know how far that is? I do. Too far.

9. For Father's Day Steve cleaned the garage. Works for me. He also bought a new bike wheel. I bought one of those recordable Hallmark books and the boys recording their answers to various questions. Very cute way to have lots of great memories and preserve those sweet little voices.

10. Home made ice cream last weekend. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment