Monday, October 3, 2011

The Divine Secrets of the Cupicha Sisterhood

So if you have ever wondered what I will look like when I am 20 years older, here is a sneak peak. This is my mom with her three sisters. Cupicha's by birth, friends by choice.



Yep, I'm pretty much destined to have the most beautiful gray hair you have ever seen. That's my mom on the left with her three sisters. Notice the large margaritas in two of their hands? That would be why they all look like they are cracking up at some inside joke that none of us will ever know the punch line to. I have a feeling that the night did not end with just one drink.


This is how these ladies act whenever they are together. They laugh. They talk over each other. They each share their stories. They talk about their kids and their grand kids. They have experienced so much in their lives. Heartbreak. Joy. Death. A crazy rocky childhood. And yet they all still smile. They are separated by miles and miles but when they get together they act like they see each other every day.


And the party just goes on and on. I hope that someday that I can have as much fun with my siblings as these three ladies. Somehow, I bet it will involve margaritas.


1 comment:

  1. If those ladies are any indication of what you will look like, you are going to be gorgeous! LOVE these photos- so precious :)

    ReplyDelete