Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Today is my Monday so technically I should not be writing this.

2. I am glad to be home after a weekend in Indiana, a weekend in Breckenridge and a weekend in Kansas City.

3. I got to hold my great-niece, Olivia, this weekend. I seriously almost did not give her back to her mom. She is just precious.

4. I realized after flying twice over the last two weeks that I really really hate flying. My heart stops at take off and landing and any little bump in between. Upon landing I always look out the window to judge when we get close enough to the ground that if we crash, maybe we are close enough to the ground that we won't die. I really hate flying.

5. This warm weather has got to go. It's making all the kids at school crazy.

6. Are my kids the only kids in the world that like homework?

7. Lord help me, Cam wants to have his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.

8. Both boys have learned how to do flips on the trampoline. I am not sure I like that idea.

9. Wood flooring or carpet? That is the question.

10. We are counting down the days until our fridge dies. It has been on its last leg for, oh, about a year now. Just waiting. Anytime fridge. I'm ready.

1 comment:

  1. Addie is BEGGING for a Chuck E Cheese party - NO WAY, I say! I think we're going to do hers at Sunflower Farm.

    Addie loves homework - Emma doesn't. Surprise, surprise.

    I have lots of pictures of your boys flipping on the trampoline if you're interested.

    I'm with you on the flying, but swimming to Hawaii is sure a lot harder.

    ReplyDelete