Thursday, October 13, 2011

Weekend Plans

It's been a heck of a week. But enough about that....we're going to Mt. Rushmore tomorrow!

I already have all of the directions printed and our plans all put together. The only thing missing is the packing of the clothes and putting all of that luggage in the car. I won't be home until at least 8pm tonight so that's not going to be a whole lot of fun. With the busy week behind me I have not had much time for laundry or packing so that all has to be done tonight.

I am looking forward to spending a weekend alone with my family. It's going to be busy for sure but someone is turning 6 on Saturday and I think this is a great way to celebrate.

The trip is a surprise to the boys since they told us after the last "surprise trip" that they always wanted to be surprised when we went on a trip. Easy for them to say. It is difficult to pack without them noticing.

So the next update will contain plenty of pictures of "the face place" and family photos. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment