Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Bet you thought this was going to be a "Ten on Tuesday" post.

2. I'm 5' 10.

3. I could eat 10 oreos in one sitting. That's how much I love them.

4. Steve and I have been married 10 years (+1). Ha ha.

5. In my high school graduation year book my 10 year goal was to be a vet or a school counselor, to be married and have kids. Close enough.

6. I do about 10 loads of laundry a week.

7. I have owned almost 10 cats in my lifetime. This includes my childhood. (Dominic, Inky I, Inky II, Spaz, Fido, Tabby, Bonzi, Snickers) Spaz lived to the ripe old cat age of 21.

8. I run about a 10 minute mile. I'm not breaking any records here but at least I enjoy it.

9. I have probably watched Twilight 10 times.

10. It has been a very very very long time since I have slept until 10am. I have usually been up for 5 hours by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment