Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just an Average Day; And Then a Movie

So today was just an average day. It started off with being woken up from sounds of two boys running like crazy men through the kitchen. I am a light sleeper so I hear every sound anyway, but my toy boys are LOUD. It is impossible for them to stay quite and let people sleep.



So, as I am eating breakfast and looking at the newspaper, Camden sees something in the paper and asks if it is a "flyswapper". I had to walk out of the room (once again) before laughing. Of course, he meant fly swatter. Pretty cute.



I took the boys to swim lessons. Can anyone tell me how a 4 year old managed to hit his head at swim lessons when he can't even dive down to the bottom of the pool? Oh, my 4 year old managed just fine thank you very much. He was goofing around on the steps and jumped up underneath the metal railing. You could hear it ring through the entire pool area. Crying and tears ensued. He was fine but I was a little dismayed that swim lessons aren't even enough to wear him out. If I stop feeding him will his energy level go down? If I could just bottle up some of that energy....



Tonight I went to see a movie. You guessed it, New Moon. I have read all of the books three times now. I just really really like them. The movie was great; even better than Twilight. I am now a fan of Jacob instead of Edward. Funny how the same story can have such different influences from book to movie. Thank you to my wonderful husband for watching the kids while I was out having fun. Even though he had to go into work when I got home. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment