Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This Should Be Interesting


So I finally caved. I have become a member of the blogging world. I decided that I have enough funny stories to share that this could make for an interesting read for others. Hang on and enjoy the ride. Case in point - my youngest son. This was taken of him on Christmas Day last year. He wore that Spider Man suit for the entire day. Now how could that not make you laugh? This is the same child that just told me that I could not have any hugs or kisses for the next three days. After that the offer would expire and I could once again have hugs and kisses. I think he watches too much TV. He knows what a "Snuggie" is, thinks I need Aqua Globes for Christmas and wants me to log onto random web sites to get free stuff. Yep, too much TV. Better stop blogging for today and read some books to the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment