Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. It's been a busy week already. We have been able to be outside a lot more in the last few days with the beautiful weather. My tulips are peaking through!

2. I am taking Cam up to the slopes on Thurs. for another ski lesson. Colin will be in school so Cam can get a full hour with his instructor. He's so excited!

3. My parents are headed to Colorado this weekend. We're looking forward to spending some time with them this summer in the mountains.

4. My sis might be coming to see us next week too. I'm praying that everything works out so that she can make it here.

5. The boys are really missing our pets. I don't miss Cam being stuffy and grouchy all of the time but I do miss the pets too.

6. Camism: At the dinner table last week Cam wanted to say the dinner prayer. "God thank you for our food, our family and and friends. Please watch over the recipient of the child that received our shoe box over Christmas."

7. I am such a geek. I had a really good time on Saturday interviewing teachers at a job fair for 5 hours.

8. I still have the massage gift card that Steve gave me for Valentine's Day. It seems that life is only going to get busier so I had better get that scheduled.

9. Colin has been having some trouble with keeping a positive about going to school. I'm not sure what has changed or triggered the tears but they have made an appearance again.

10. I just noticed that I have 7 dvd's from the library sitting on my shelf that are due today. It's 9:45pm. Guess they'll be late. And yes, we do check out books from the library too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised they haven't revoked my library card. I think I keep that library in business. Yikes.

    Go get that massage!!! What are you waiting for, girl?!

    ReplyDelete