Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Cam's room is not quite finished. Steve spent all weekend painting figures on the walls. They look great. I am so glad that he has some artistic ability otherwise stick figures would have to suffice. 2. Colin's room is a disaster. We decided while remodeling Cam's room that Colin needed some extra shelving for his Legos. It was 7pm Sunday night before we got the shelf in his room. That meant that things were left in disarray. I need to get another shelf at Target but they were all sold out. Until I get another shelf, there is no point in cleaning things up.

3. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

4. I did a major overhaul of the house yesterday. I vacuumed every inch of our house (including the air vents and couches), washed all the curtains, rugs and every scrap of bedding, blankets towels.... I scrubbed the floors and dusted. I vacuumed out the storage room and the air filter in the hvac unit. I am trying to get all of the allergens out of this house so that Cam can be well. Amazingly, he woke up this morning without a stuffy nose. I don't know if it can actually happen that quickly, but he's not sniffing, sneezing or rubbing his eyes.

5. I ate 29 Robin Eggs for breakfast. I think I have a serious problem. I think there is a short circuit in my brain when it comes to sweets. I don't crave steak or potatoes. I don't crave chips or french fries. I don't crave anything other than chocolate sweets. This is counterproductive to the 4 mile run that I do every day. Make it stop.

6. Cam had a play date yesterday. He took out every toy in his room and spread them out on the floor. Then I overheard him say to his sweet little friend that he made his room messy so that he could earn allowance money for cleaning his room. He's five years old and already working the system.

7. The past few school days have been really easy for Colin. He is waking up happy and going to the bus stop happy. I am afraid that late start tomorrow and no school on Friday will throw him into a tizzy next week.
8. Why oh why did I eat all of those Robin Eggs?

9. I went to the eye Dr. last week. She said I need bifocals. I said no thank you. Enough said about that subject.

10. Camping season is just around the corner!

2 comments:

  1. Eggs are protein! So...? I'm not sure I understand the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's more than a little bit of artistic talent; looks great Steve.

    ReplyDelete