Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Been Busy?

Why yes, we've been busy this month. It seems like I don't sit down until 8pm every night and by then I am just wiped out.


Cam had spring break last week. Colin has spring break this week. You see the problem with that right? We (meaning ME) have been going non-stop for two weeks. I didn't want Cam to have to sit at home during his break and it doesn't seem fair for Colin to have to sit around either. Here's a short list of our recent activities.

Denver Zoo

Camp out in the living room

Skiing

Play date at Waneka Park

Play date out our neighborhood park

Build-A-Bear

Extreme Altitude Gymnastics

Attempt at WOW Museum but way too busy

Rope World

Cut down a tree in the backyard (Okay, this was really grandpa but the boys picked up over 300 sticks in the yard)

Shoveled 2 truckloads of dirt into the new raised garden beds (Again, this was really grandpa and Steve but I helped some and the boys spent a lot of time outside.)

Bike ride through the neighborhood

Feeding Snicks everyday at neighbor's

Library

MiniMiners

Library Again

7 year well visit for Colin

Clothes Shopping
Whew!


Ahead of us we still have Extreme Altitude again, the zoo again, and seeing HOP on Friday.


With all of that, mix in that I had a full day of teacher interviews on Tuesday. Another full day on Thursday. Another full day on Saturday and Monday evening and you have a very busy week. Oh, and I still work a part-time job.


I still contend that being a stay-at-home mom is the most exhausting job in the world. Running the kids places everyday and keeping everything else at home in working order is no easy task. The thing is, when you stay home, you are responsible for everything....laundry, bills, meals, groceries, laundry, cleaning, errands, laundry, schedules, yard work, laundry, Dr. appointments, soccer practice, laundry...do you see a pattern here?


Wanna see what my house looks like right now?


How about I just throw in some pictures of our activities instead? You'll notice Flat Stanley in some of these. We're carrying him around for my nephew. I've tried get Stanley in some fun shots but I keep forgetting to take him out of my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment