Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Legoland...We Pulled It Off

We managed to pull off our big surprise on Thursday. The kids had no idea what was in store for them when they woke up that morning.

Cam had a Dr. appointment Thursday morning to get his cast off and arm re-xrayed . The x-rays came back clean so the cast was off for good. What a great way to start Legoland!

Before the cast came off, Cam modeled the cast for me in true rocker fashion.






And it's off! He did great with the noise of the saw. The cast was off in 1 minute flat.


Bye bye cast. And yes, it now sits in a special display area in his room.




We picked Colin up early from school. Steve made the boys cards that told them we were going to Legoland that minute! They were so surprised! Colin ran right back to his teacher's room to tell her of our upcoming adventure. Of course Cam followed him because that is what Cam does. I have never seen them more excited. It was so amazing!




On our way to the airplane. Smiling the entire way.



Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. All of my boys on their electronics.


Star Wars mini land was pretty incredible.





Cam being Cam. He's such a ham!









Petting a starfish in Sealife Aquarium.








A wonderful likeness of their Grandpa. Fishing is happiness.



The Silva boys doing what they do best. Building legos.



Carlsbad Beach. Famous last words from mom, "Don't get wet." Yeah, right.

Such great friends. They really do love each other. Their smiles are priceless.



Dinner in bed. Nothing else like it.



Cam is loving life.


USS Midway Aircraft carrier. Such a neat tour for all of us.


Hammin' it up. Those are my boys!



Seal Beach in San Diego. Colin and I loved this beach. I could have spent hours there!




By the way, I spend at least an hour everytime I write on this blog trying to get the margins and spaces correct. I can't seem to get it correct and I'm tired of wasting my time on spacing issues. So, you get to read my blog with lots of random spaces. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment