Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. It has been raining here for weeks now. Time to build an arc.

2. So far the boys are enrolled in a few summer camps. Here is what we have lined up for summer so far. My sis is coming to see me in two, yes TWO days! Then in the month of June they have VBS, a trip to KS and hopefully some swimming dates in there. In July they have golf lessons and maybe a soccer camp. In Aug. they have LEGO camp. Throw in baseball and we have a packed summer already. We have to fit in camping and trips to Estes.

3. I'm back on the running wagon. Both yesterday and today I ran 4 miles. Feels good to be back. hopefully I can stay.

4. Colin has his field day on Monday. It is strange that I am excited for him? He did not get to participate last year as he was only in half day K. I remember field day from my school days. It was always a highlight. I hope it is for him too.

5. The fun and excitement from Legoland has already worn off. I'm ready for another trip. Won't get to take another one, but I am ready for one.

6. Colin told me yesterday that he was really happy about school. It's taken nearly 10 months, but I think we are past the tears each morning now. He only cries occasionally before school and in those cases there is usually something that sets him off (like a grumpy mommy).

7. Cam's last day of Pre-K is tomorrow. My heart is doing a little flip flop thinking that he will be in full day K next year.

8. I secretly wish we could have a pet. I see other homes with pets and although I don't miss the clean up, I miss the friendship.

9. Cam just had a wonderful playdate with a wonderful friend. I am so thankful for this family. Their kids just make my heart sing. :-)

10. Did I mention that tomorrow is Cam's last day of pre-k? It's gona' be a rough one for the momma tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! The feeling's mutual! Man, I wasn't expecting to shed a tear reading your blog tonight. *sniff*

    ReplyDelete