Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break is Finally Over

We're finally done with spring break. Cam's break was the third week of March which overlapped into the next week while Colin was on spring break. I love my kids, I really do. But this was hard to juggle. I didn't want to do any "big" things with Cam while Colin was still in school (i.e., Children's Museum, Nature and Science Museum, Aquarium...) and vice versa when Cam was in school. I had to strategically plan the two overlapping days and then the afteroons when Cam was out of school. I think by the end of the week, we were all worn out. Case in point, Cam got strep. If you remember anything from our last ordeal with strep, it was awful. I took Cam in right away and he seems to be doing fine. I'm just waiting for Colin to show symptoms (which he has none right now). So spring break was a combination of the entire family pulling together to help out. When I say entire, I mean grandma and grandpa too. I had teacher inteviews for two days during spring break so thankfully grandma and grandpa watched the kids one entire day and Steve took off work for the other. Combine that with an evening appointment, interviews all day on Saturday, a day of snow and a day of 80 degree weather and you have one really messed up spring break. Glad that's over. Now back to normal. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment