Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I realized today that a child with a cast on his arm can not play with play-doh. Lesson learned.

2. The wind has not stopped blowing here for two weeks straight. Please make it stop.

3. I really think Cam might be a rock star when he grows up. He has really started reciting songs and enjoys showing off for the girls.

4. Speaking of Cam, he has decided he is going to consult a Magic 8 Ball to determine which cutie pie 5 year old is going to be his girlfriend.

5. Colin is dressing up as an Abound Solar engineer for career day tomorrow at school. I love that he wants to be just like his daddy.

6. I have to confess, dinner tonight was canned peaches, string cheese, bagels and sun chips. I went all out.

7. Cam woke me up at 1am to tell me his cast was itchy. In the time that it took me to usher him back to bed and get him a drink of water, he was asleep again. Thanks buddy. I was really hoping to be woken up at 1am so I could get a few things done.

8. The school year is almost over. Cam will be in K next year and Colin will be in 2nd grade. I'm having a small panic attack over this. When did my kids get so old?

9. I went a little crazy and spent nearly $200 on clothes on Monday. I have not really shopped since Colin was born. I don't consider buying t-shirts from Target shopping. Hey, I spent $200 but I saved $400. Gotta spend money to save money right? I bought a lot of cute clothes for my new job so I think it's justified...right honey?

10. I wore my winter coat to Colin's soccer practice tonight but I have our a/c turned on right now. Colorado is weird.

1 comment:

  1. 1. not something I would have thought of at all! Will try to make a mental note in case we are casted here.
    4. and 5. TOO CUTE!
    6. at least you fixed something. I didn't the other night, she made her own mac n cheese.
    8. they are getting older and you are going back to work. GASP!
    9. Totally justified and that really isn't that much.

    ReplyDelete