Saturday, January 15, 2011

Please Pray

As I sit here in my cozy house with my kids and husband watching a Lego show before bedtime, my mind keeps wandering to the current life of a friend of a friend.

I have placed a link in this post to a website. This website describes what this family has been through since Friday. Their world was turned upside down in a matter in seconds when the mom had a stroke. This family could be any one of us. My heart just breaks every time I read an update from this family. I do not know them but I have read her blog many times. She seems like such a wonderful person with so much to give.

You will need to scroll back through her blog to get to the beginning of the situation.As you hold your kids a little closer tonight, please for this family.

The Simple Wife

http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/the_simple_wife

No comments:

Post a Comment