Monday, February 7, 2011

Camisms

Camisims: "Mom, if you ever go up to space to look at the satellites you should take a hot dog. The satellites are so hot, you could cook your dog."

In a different conversation with Cam, I could not understand what he was talking about. This was his reply. "Let me rephrase that. This is what I meant."

I tried to get him to watch some of the Superbowl with me last night. His response, "Mom, football is a ridiculous sport for little boys. It's boring." Well said Cam. Well said.

And last but not least, "My brother knows how to spell superfradcalyloolisticly." Ok Cam.

I think we are on the other side of these illnesses. Colin is much better and went to school today. Cam went to school today but was not too happy about it. His fever is gone but his legs are really hurting him. He still has a cough and just looks down and out after 2 1/2 hours at school. He's going to get to spend the rest of the day on the couch watching cartoons. I'm a sucker for sick kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment