Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mom...Can I?

These are the questions I have been asked in the last 20 minutes. No joke.

Mom, can I have more pretzels?

Mom, can you sew me a robber costume?

Mom, can we go to the store?

Mom, can you log onto Disney.com?

Mom, can you cut up some apple?

Mom, can I have a present on Colin's birthday?

Mom, can you build me a fort?

Mom, can I use the glitter?

Mom, can I have a gumball?

Mom, can we go outside?

Mom, can I watch a show?

Mom, can you read this to me?

Mom, can I play wii?

Mom, can you play this game with me?

Mom, can I have a milkshake?

Mom, can you write this card for me?

Mom, can you go upstairs, sit in a nice warm bath, read a book in peace and quite and take a nap? (Oh wait, that was just in MY head, not Cam's.)

No comments:

Post a Comment