Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Seriously parents, if you kids are sick, DO NOT BRING THEM TO OPEN PLAY PLACES. We have been stuck in the house for weeks and weeks because of our sick kids. Now that we're better, we'd like to spend a few weeks cold free before the next big thing hits. Please keep your snotty nosed hacking children at home!

2. Cam had a 2nd round of blood work yesterday. It was just as bad as the first. On the bright side, Cam did say last night that he thought the next time he might not cry as hard. Hopefully there won't be a next time buddy.

3. Colin has made a really good friend at school. Yesterday, he had a play date at the WOW Museum. Colin and his friend spent an hour creating this poster. We were the lucky winner and now the poster has a beautiful place in our play room.


4. Colin's birthday party is this weekend. We had to schedule it the weekend prior to his birthday since the Humane Society was booked the weekend after. I can not believe that Colin will be 7. I also can not believe how unorganized I am right now. I have only bought 2 presents and ordered a cake. I'm not sure what else I need to do but I feel like I am missing something. I hate that they put a strict limit on the number of kids that can be invited. We had to pare down Colin's list quite a bit. He wanted to invite most of the kids from his current class and from his previous class. I wanted to invite MY friends but I guess I have to invite HIS friends instead. Bummer.

5. Camism from yesterday; there was a woman driving very slowly in front of me. I might have mentioned something about her general "slowness' loudly enough so that Cam heard me in the back seat. His comment, "Where'd you get your driver's license lady, Clown School?" Oh my goodness.

6. Still mulling over what I want to be when I grown up.

7. I finally got my repaired Maui Jim's back. Oh how I love those sunglasses.

8. The colder it is outside, the more I want to go to the beach this summer. Mountains are fine and all, but I might need a beach instead of a staycation.

9. Cam's speech therapy is going well. He's finished with his L's and we're moving onto R's. He might just be finished with speech before summer.
10. Come on spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment